CISV has several programs to offer both youth and adults. We have programs locally, nationally, and internationally. The cost of these programs are also quite diverse. Please click the links to your left to learn more about each program and decide which is best for you and/or your child.
Goals for Participants and Volunteers:
- To provide the participants with experiences requiring cross-cultural cooperation in a natural setting
- To provide the participants with knowledge and experience about everyday life in another culture
- To develop the ability to behave constructively and flexibly when interacting with persons of another culture
- To develop skills in resolving conflict without violence
- To stimulate a desire to work actively for peace
- To provide a source of leadership for creating national and global communities respectful of cultural diversity, human rights and our physical environment
- To develop a sense of personal responsibility for family, community and national behavior
For information about specific programs, click on the links to the left.